Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Unforgettable Quotes on Dating...

Since starting my blog, and the very beginnings of a possible book, I have had some rather interesting conversations with people about dating. Here are some of the funny comments that have come out of these chats:

"He's a great catch: he's got a really nice car. And he can play the guitar." - my second-family little brother

"You should date him, you'll have really cute babies." - best friend/ second-family sister

"You should date him, he has a job." - my second-family dad

"Marry for money, not for love" - mom (she was only partly kidding)

"I'm just kidding. I'm the best person to sleep with. Ever." - my second-family little brother

"I liked it. I know you didn't, but I liked it." - me

"There is a serious problem with your relationship." - best friend and I have been saying this to each other for three years.

"People don't have to come to me, I'm already there" - second-family little brother (he's quite the character!)

"So you could say your second date was really crumby?" - second-family dad (that story is still to come...)

Thats all for now, but I'm sure there will be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment